Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hello.

Well, hi. In case you can't tell, I'm new around here.

I plan to get the profile and all that set up soon...er or later. Until then, here's everything you need to know about me, in a brief bullet list:
*I like Mexican food;
*I smoke way too much pot;
*I hate pop music with a furious passion; and finally,
*Poison Hemlock is not my real name.

You should also check out my friend Mindesyn's Blog. He tends to be a great deal less boring than myself.

P.S. I realize that my avatar is a picture of Bob Ross. While this isn't necessarily bad, I assure you that it will be changed if and when a reasonable alternative can be procured. Thank you all for your concern regarding this matter.

1 comment:

Mindesyn said...

Im not too much more exciting than you. Im just good at making the dull seem exciting, man I should work for Nintendo, who the hell else can sell exercise as fun?